Frequently asked questions
Yous hosts, Ossi und Nina
- Today more then ever, the savety of our guests, employees and our familie is most important. Check out our Corona proof measures we have established in collaboration with our doctor and our suppliers. You can also follow the current situation in Tirol.
- Our miniM supermarket directly at the Dorfplatzl offers various vegan, lactose- and gluten-free products. Please let us know in advance which are important to you.
- The high altitude of the Tux valley is ideal for allergy sufferers. However, our hotel does not offer special bed linen or the like.
- Yes! since December 2019 we are a member of the Playarena. As our guests you can enjoy all the advantages they have to offer!
- Our hotel is 8 kilometres away from the Hintertux Glacier. A free shuttle bus service runs all year round. The bus stop is only 50 meters away.
- And you get the VIP treatment, as you get a guaranteed seat!.
- Our hotel is located at the foot of the Rastkogel ski resort and at the end of the valley run. In normal weather conditions, skiing to the front door is therefore guaranteed from December to April.
- Our hotel does not have a swimming pool. However, there are numerous outdoor and indoor swimming pools nearby.
We have ample free parking spaces directly in front of the hotel. We do not have indoor parking spaces.