More service. More safety
We want our guests to have a good time with us at the Dorfplatzl. But equally important today is the safety of our guests. In collaboration with our doctor and our suppliers we came up with a hygiene concept to come as close to guaranteeing the safety of our employees, our family and off course our guests.
- The entry to Austria and the check-in at the hotel are only possible when showing proof that you have been either vaccinated, tested negative or recovered from COVID disease. This applies to persons 12 years and older.
- High incidence areas and virus variant areas are not permitted to enter.
- Further information can be found at www.austria.info.
- Only a full immunisation (second vaccination or vaccination where only one vaccination is scheduled) is valid as proof of vaccination. A first vaccination is no longer sufficient.
- The second vaccination is automatically valid for 9 months from the first vaccination.
- For vaccinations where only one vaccination is needed, it shall be val id for 9 months from the 22nd day after vaccination.
- proof by an authorised body of a negative result is required
- PCR test: valid for 72 hours
- Antigen test: valid for 24 hours
- Showing a declaration of isolation or a medical confirmation (valid for 6 months after illness)
- Confirmation of an antibody test (valid for 3 months after illness)
In order to be able to use all amenities of our hotel and recreational facilities in the Tuxertal, not-vaccinated and not-recovered persons must carry out antigen self-tests with digital solution on site every 24 hours or every 24 hours in the case of antigen tests via an authorised agency. These tests are being offered in our hotel regularly, so that you can still have your full holiday experience (already vaccinated and/or from COVID recovered persons do not have to make these tests anymore).
- We also ask you to follow the hygiene measures of our hotel and the instructions of our staff.
- Masks are no longer required in the hotel. However, we kindly ask you to bring your FFP2-mask with you, as you need it on public transport, in shops and other public facilities. For children outside the hotel, the following rules apply: up to 6 years you do not have to wear a mouth- nose protection, from 6 years you have to wear a mouth-nose protection.
No charges up to 31 days before arrival, between 30 and 15 days before arrival 30%, between 14 and 7 days before arrival 60% and in the last week before arrival 100% of the package price is due.
Terms and conditions: For our agreement the terms of the allgemeinen Hotelvertragsbedingungen. (ÖHVB) apply. We recommend you take our travel insurance Europäische Reiseversicherung. It can be taken out directly at the time of booking (incl. helicopter rescue). Otherwise, our cancellation policy applies.
Insofar, the insurance grants cover in the event that you, as the insured customer, cannot start or have to interrupt the travel,
- because you suffer from COVID-19 symptoms,
- because you have been found to have an elevated temperature measured, even if a later test result is negative,
- because you were tested positive for COVID-19 without showing symptoms,
- because a close relative or a person living in the same household has contracted COVID-19 and your urgent presence is required,
- because a close relative in the same household has contracted COVID-19 and you must therefore be quarantined.
However, there is no cancellation cover
- if you cannot or do not want to start the travel because you are worried about an infection due to the increasing number of cases at your holiday destination,
- if you cannot or do not want to start the travel because you are classified as a risk patient,
- if you cannot start the travel because you are placed in quarantine due to a suspected case (e.g. in kindergarten or among your colleagues) without having symptoms of the disease or having tested positive.