More service. More safety
We want our guests to have a good time with us at the Dorfplatzl. But equally important today is the safety of our guests. In collaboration with our doctor and our suppliers we came up with a hygiene concept to come as close to guaranteeing the safety of our employees, our family and off course our guests.
- Entry regulations to Austria starting 22.02.2022: 3G rule: Only possible when showing proof that you have been either vaccinated (valid for 6 months), tested or recovered (valid for 6 months) from COVID disease.
- Once in Austria you don´t need to show any proof of 3G anymoew.
- Until 11 years old the 3G rule does not apply. You do not need any certificates.
- Starting from 12 yaers old, the 3G rule applies.
- Further information can be found at www.austria.info.
- In all shops, restaurants, hotels, busses and in-door areas an FFP2 masks is required
- To return home, you can find alle the measures per land on https://reopen.europa.eu/en/
- We try to keep our website up to date! The DOrfplatzl assumes no liability as to the completeness or correctness of the rules and regulations above. Please use the official website for more detailled information.
- We also ask you to follow the hygiene measures of our hotel and the instructions of our staff.
- FFP2-masks are required in the hotel and the restaurant
- Skiing area: In closed vehicles (gondolas, chair lifts with bubble) as well as in all indoor areas (access areas, lift stations, restaurants, toilet facilities, etc.), FFP2 masks are required from the age of 15.
- Children and masks:
- At the age of 7-14, a normal face mask (mask, buff, etc.) is sufficient
- children up to the age of 6 do not need to wear a mask at all.
No charges up to 31 days before arrival, between 30 and 15 days before arrival 30%, between 14 and 7 days before arrival 60% and in the last week before arrival 100% of the package price is due.
Terms and conditions: For our agreement the terms of the allgemeinen Hotelvertragsbedingungen. (ÖHVB) apply. We recommend you take our travel insurance Europäische Reiseversicherung. It can be taken out directly at the time of booking (incl. helicopter rescue). Otherwise, our cancellation policy applies.
Insofar, the insurance grants cover in the event that you, as the insured customer, cannot start or have to interrupt the travel,
- because you suffer from COVID-19 symptoms,
- because you have been found to have an elevated temperature measured, even if a later test result is negative,
- because you were tested positive for COVID-19 without showing symptoms,
- because a close relative or a person living in the same household has contracted COVID-19 and your urgent presence is required,
- because a close relative in the same household has contracted COVID-19 and you must therefore be quarantined.
However, there is no cancellation cover
- if you cannot or do not want to start the travel because you are worried about an infection due to the increasing number of cases at your holiday destination,
- if you cannot or do not want to start the travel because you are classified as a risk patient,
- if you cannot start the travel because you are placed in quarantine due to a suspected case (e.g. in kindergarten or among your colleagues) without having symptoms of the disease or having tested positive.