More service. More safety
We want our guests to have a good time with us at the Dorfplatzl. But equally important today is the safety of our guests. In collaboration with our doctor and our suppliers we came up with a hygiene concept to come as close to guaranteeing the safety of our employees, our family and off course our guests.
- Temperature camera to check your temperature at the entrance
- Disinfectant dispensers around the Haus
- 99% bacteria- & virus free rooms at check-in. We have a professional fog machine which we use after cleaning our rooms to garantee our guests a clean start
- All public area´s (Wellness area, kids play room, restaurant...) will daily be disinfected with our fog machine
- Our guests are obliged to wear a FFP2 mask in all indoor public area´s until 01.07.21.
- From the 1st of july all our guests are free of wearing any mask in- and outdoor.
- Daily temperature check of our employees
- Weekly Covid-19 test for all our employees and our family
- Disinfectant dispensers around the Haus
- Social distancing
- Our employees wear a FFP2 mask
- Contactless Check-in
- We would love to serve your breakfast in your apartment or room upon request
- You can perform a do-it-yourself lateral flow antigen test with us in house
- We will open our doors to the aparthotel and the pizzeria on the 26th of June 2021!
- Have a look at the current COVID-19 situation in Tirol. We are located in the county Schwaz
- Cancellation policy: Because of the uncertain times we have adapted our policy. Untill September 2021 all our guests will be able to enjoy free cancellation up to 48 hours before arrival. In case a travel warning is issued for our region, the cancellation is not charged and you can choose if the pre payment should be held for your next stay of if you want us to transfer it back.
- Arrival in Tux: vaccinated, tested or recovered (from 11 years old)
- Vaccinated: People who have been vaccinated (at least 22 days prior to arrival) do not need to provide a negative test.
- Tested: Negative PCR tests carried out by an officially certified test centre are valid for 72 hours from the time when the sample was taken and Negative lateral flow antigen tests are valid for 48 hours from the time when the sample was taken
- Recovered: Proof can be provided in the form of a doctor's note or an official certificate issued by the authorities not older then 6 months
- Testing in Tux: Visitors to Tirol who wish to access tourism and leisure attractions or attend events and have not either been vaccinated or had and recovered from Coronavirus can perform a do-it-yourself lateral flow antigen test every 48 hours. Our guests of the Dorfplatzl will be able to do this test in house or in one of our Teststraße in Tirol.
Terms and conditions: For our agreement the terms of the allgemeinen Hotelvertragsbedingungen. (ÖHVB) apply. We recommend you take our travel insurance Europäische Reiseversicherung. It can be taken out directly at the time of booking (incl. helicopter rescue). Otherwise, our cancellation policy applies.
Insofar, the insurance grants cover in the event that you, as the insured customer, cannot start or have to interrupt the travel,
- because you suffer from COVID-19 symptoms,
- because you have been found to have an elevated temperature measured, even if a later test result is negative,
- because you were tested positive for COVID-19 without showing symptoms,
- because a close relative or a person living in the same household has contracted COVID-19 and your urgent presence is required,
- because a close relative in the same household has contracted COVID-19 and you must therefore be quarantined.
However, there is no cancellation cover
- if you cannot or do not want to start the travel because you are worried about an infection due to the increasing number of cases at your holiday destination,
- if you cannot or do not want to start the travel because you are classified as a risk patient,
- if you cannot start the travel because you are placed in quarantine due to a suspected case (e.g. in kindergarten or among your colleagues) without having symptoms of the disease or having tested positive.